KBK Environ is a research advisory company involved in identifying and conceptualizing innovative technology-based solutions in the core sectors that KBK Innovation Hub is involved in. The company incorporated in 2004 has been spearheading following projects: –
Projects under Techno commercial collaboration
- Nanobubble Technology
- Industrial Aquaculture
- Digital Agriculture
- State of the art integrated wheat processing plant of 5000mt/per day capacity
- Setting up of entrepreneurship innovation centers.
- Large format student housing projects for 10,000 students in one location.
Projects under Research and Development
- Development of Organic Bio fertilizers to replace application of chemical fertilizers.
- Research and Development on various variants of PAA(Peracetic acid) for application in water treatment, food industry.
Knowledge/Consultancy projects undertaken
- Conceptualization of Fashion Technology Park as an integrated infrastructure project as an international destination for sourcing fashion designs for mass production, Mohali
- Digital City /Knowledge Centric Township, Gwalior
- Conceptualization of Film City as an integrated infrastructure project as an International destination for providing state of the art facility for pre-production, post-production, and holding of film festivals, Chandigarh
In addition to the above-said projects, the thought leadership of the Advisory board of KBK Innovation Hub has been proactively participating in public policy discourse and advisories at the State /Central Govt levels.